Clean air is one of the basics of life, but what if you don’t trust the air in your school or workplace? Disease causing pathogens can be effectively filtered by an efficient HEPA filter and perhaps an individual desktop air purifier may be the answer.
- Compact and Portable, position anywhere near where you breathe
- High output
- Sleek unobtrusive appearance.
- Low noise 59DbA even on highest setting
- Variable settings
- Low 25 watt power consumption
- Generates negative ions
- Interchangeable HEPA filters remove even invisible particles and microbes
- Filter change reminder light
- Create positive air pressure above your desktop to control HVAC airflows
- Expels air upwards keeping your desk space out of the breathing stream of other occupants
- Scent diffuser included, may aid concentration*
*In John Medina’s best selling “Brain Rules” he shows evidence of improved student concentration in the presence of Rose Maroc for males and Vanilla for females.