The Goggle chair is designed and engineered in Australia to meet the changing needs of Australian Students. Goggle incorporates the very latest in design, ergonomics & dynamic movement into the classroom chair of the future.
The strong yet flexible frame, combined with the flexibility of a one piece polypropylene seating shell, gives the seated person the flexibility to sit forward when working at their desk or to ‘lean back’ and relax when listening or participating in group activities. The back rest’s curved top makes it comfortable for students to sit backwards for group discussions, relaxation or fun.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Unique colour discs for easy identification of seat height
• Built in handle provides bag storage
• Drain hole provides for ease of cleaning
• Unique lumbar support promotes correct posture
• Double walled shell creates a “cushion effect” for greater comfort
• Chairs stack together for easy storage and transportation
• Specifically designed seat base prevents scratching of the desk top
• Linking system provides for quick set up and storage (4 point only)
• Non-slip non-marking Nylon P6 Graphite floor glides
• Polypropylene shell provides a quick easy clean surface